sabthebookeater

I sniff books like crack.
Queen of the Clueless (Interim Goddess of Love, #2) - Mina V. Esguerra Come check out my stop on the Interim Goddess of Love blog tour and enter the giveaway to win copies of the trilogy!In the second installment Hannah learns to do new cool things with the help of her trainer the Sun God, Quin, and is flung into a messy goddess of love project involving her bestfriend, Sol. Now I won't dive into details about the project itself. All I can say is it's a huge step up from her project in the previous book. Here, Hannah can do so much more with her abilities and now she has to deal with something so much more than fixing someone's love life. I liked the overall flow of the story. There's just a lot more going on here! For example, we learn more about deities and how they work. We actually get more god/goddess action from everyone here and I liked how Hannah was slowly becoming one of them. I especially liked that the story was multifaceted. There was Sol's story but there was something else about that would only be dealt with in the last book. I was dying to know more but at the same time I liked where the story was heading so I didn't want to ruin that. There was so much teasing in this book and I freaking enjoyed every moment of it! Is that weird? Perhaps. *shrugs*Another aspect I liked here, and this is probably my favorite was Hannah finally getting a chance to experience love. (Insert happy sigh here) It was exciting to see how she would handle it. Being interim Goddess of Love gave her powers like being able to hear people's thoughts or know what they would do (as long as it was grounded on love). How could a girl who can hear a guy's thoughts about her just fall in like with him? I mean, there's no element of surprise to keep things interesting. So there was that. Definitely something to look forward to. ;)The verdict? 4 stars. Mina Esguerra did great in building up from the previous book and did more to entice readers to check out the conclusion to the trilogy.(I received a copy for review. This did not influence me in any way.)

Legend